Location Matters When Your IT Network Gets Breached
With current security issues and core operational and process challenges, many IT leaders are turning to IT management outsourcing. A partnership with a local managed IT services provider can offer great benefits by providing an extension to your IT team. Quality IT outsourcing enables your staff to focus on strategic company initiatives by managing the infrastructure, end user systems, applications, day-to-day tasks and onsite support necessary to maintain the health of the IT infrastructure.
A qualified IT outsourcing company takes a proactive approach with comprehensive service plans and active monitoring for abnormalities, issues, and more. Some of the many benefits of adding MSP services company to your team include:
- Strategic Planning – Plan, design, and deliver sustainable technology solutions for your business to ensure its technology infrastructure is maintained and running at peak efficiency.
- Managing Operations – Provide a full breadth of managed services, including 24×7 monitoring, incident management and reporting.
- Active Virus Protection – Protect your data, devices, and network from hackers and thieves.
- Ongoing IT Consultation – Review and recommend opportunities to modernize your infrastructure and reduce overhead. Having a managed services provider on contract can help you scale to accommodate new requests or scale down when resources are no longer needed.
- Software Updates – Patch, update, and upgrade your equipment and software to keep all systems running smoothly. Managed Services is rapidly re-emerging as an integral solution for companies looking to stay ahead of the curve in adopting and maintaining new technologies.
- Onsite Training – Teaching employees security awareness (65% of breaches are initiated by employees). In addition, on demand, on-site training makes sure your team gets the right skills for the right job.
Choosing the Right MSP Company
- Holistic Services – Look for companies that provide technical, functional, architectural, and training consultants who can help you keep your systems healthy and unlock their full potential.
- Flat Rate Contacts – Ask for a flat rate contract. From a cost perspective, one of the clear benefits of managed services is that it lowers labor costs and eliminates the cost of hiring and training new IT staff. Look for a company that offers a pricing model is that enables you to hire an entire team of IT professionals at a flat monthly rate.
- Free Discovery – Ask for a free discover call to determine if each potential company has the talent, experience and service agreements that meet your needs. Ask for a review of your current IT infrastructure.
- Responds Quickly – Find a company that can respond immediately to your needs. A managed IT services business geographically located in your area provides the ultimate timely support for all IT issues. In an emergency, location really matters.
R&D Computers, Inc – Technology services and IT support – all in one place.
You need a managed IT service provider available 24/7, with real people to answer the phone, and seasoned technicians trained to get your IT problems solved. R&D Computers, Inc. has over 29 years in the business. Located in Norcross, Georgia, R&D Computers has the expertise to meet the managed IT needs of businesses of all sizes.
Our team of certified technicians has a wide range of hardware and software expertise. We’re familiar with the latest operating systems and applications. We’ll get to the root of any problems you’re having and fix them fast. We are able to respond in a timely manner to troubleshooting, maintenance and security needs in the greater Atlanta area.
For a reasonable monthly flat fee, our certified staff will keep your equipment running smoothly, networks secure, and supplies stocked while you focus on your business.
Let’s talk. Call us at (800) 350-3071 or schedule a FREE discovery call and evaluation today!